I was born and raised in Ireland. I did a four year apprenticeship at the David Marshall Hair Academy, in Dublin, which was the first academy of its kind to teach Vidal Sassoon Fashion. After exceeding in my apprenticeship I continued to work there for an additional three years before I came to America.
“Passionate and Professional” is my motto. I truly love what I do and so my passion and precision shines through all aspects of my work. My consultations are of utmost importance to me. As a stylist, the most important part of my job is to LISTEN to each individual’s needs and wants, and help them maximize their natural gifts.
Hair cutting and coloring (corrective color, color balancing, traditional color, and highlighting) are my areas of expertise. I like to keep up with the current and hottest trends and techniques. Throughout my career I continue advanced training in intense programs such as:
– Vidal Sassoon Academy, Dublin, Ireland
– Bumble and bumble Design Workshop, New York
– Unite Euro therapy, San Diego
– Eurfora Global Connection, San Diego
– Energizing Summit for professional hair coloring, LA
– Wella professionals hair coloring studio, L.A
I am proud to say that I am the owner of La Mode Salon, my home away from home!