We are excited to welcome Crystal, Jaclyn, and Travis to the team! With their many years of experience, they are highly skilled in the art of hairdressing. Individually they will bring beauty and inspiration to La Mode. Their love of hair shines through each and every service.
Please help us welcome them to the La Mode family 🙂
My name is Crystal Garcia and I’ve been a hairdresser in sunny Southern California going on six years now. I can honestly say that I truly love what I do and have a strong growing passion for this industry. My services include hair extensions and precision haircutting for men, women and children. As a trained Framesi colorist, I specialize in all types of coloring techniques such as the ombre and highlighting. I am a strong believer in the art of healthy, beautiful hair because I am not one to compromise the integrity of anyone’s hair. Healthy hair is beautiful hair! Book a consultation with me today and together we can collaborate on a look that is uniquely yours. Book with me directly @ (951) 440-7704.
Jaclyn Owens is Vidal Sassoon trained and attended the Bumble and Bumble University where she obtained her Network Educator Certificate. She enjoys precision haircuts, color, creative color, creative haircuts, up do’s and most of all styling. Jaclyn’s style is versatile ranging from cutting edge rock and roll to classic Hollywood glamour. She is very passionate about what she does and finds inspiration through everything she sees and everyone she meets. On her free time she enjoys being with her family and doing hair for photo shoots.
Travis Mitchell Travis has a unique sense of style and is inspired by fashion and music. He has always been an artist and enjoys everything from drawing and sculpting to song writing. He loves to meet new people and prides himself on being a good listener. He believes that a solid relationship and good communication results in creating a style that will make his clients look and feel their best. He loves the challenge of breaking down someone’s frame, face shape, eye color and skin tone to figure out what will work. Travis stays up to date on current trends and techniques by attending classes by Bumble & Bumble, Unite, Redken, and ECT. He thanks God for the opportunity to do what he is passionate about everyday: doing RAD HAIR!
Weddings are very special events with memories and photographs that will last forever. On your wedding day, all eyes will be upon you, so you will want to look and feel your very best. We all know how hair and makeup is important to your overall look, so why not have the very experienced take care of you. Togther we can create a beautiful look for you, the bride and your wedding party. We love to work with brides and bridal parties to create exquisite styles. From flowing waves to classic updos, your Murrieta Hair Stylists and Make up Artist will know how to style your hair to create a look that is picture perfect
- To make sure your hair color looks just right, make an appointment for a touch up two weeks prior to your wedding day.
- Wish for bountiful, long luscious hair on your wedding day? We have trained hair extension specialists who can help add length to your hair.
- Give your hair a glossing treatment to ensure your hair looks it’s shiniest and healthiest.
- Bring in photos of styles you like. Photos are the best way to communicate at the salon.
- A trial run is usually booked a few weeks in advanced to make sure we give you exactly what you envision on your special day.
For the month of June, La Mode Salon is offering a wedding package that includes an Bridal Updo + Makeup for $95. Book your trial now!
Arrojo Healing Oil is a restorative glossing spray.
It features a blend of precious oils to soften, strengthen and give shine to the hair. Perfect those in need of nourishment for their damaged hair and speeds up blow-dries. Adds body and sultry texture to straighter strands; boosts shape and form of waves and curls. Contains sunscreen for hair protection. No silicones, parabens, or sulfates. Since it comes in a convenient aerosol can, it can be easily be distributed throughout the hair.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: contains fatty acids that is essential to hair health by moisturizing and preventing water loss
- Jojoba Seed Oil: similiar to the sebum we produce in our scalp, so it mimics the natural conditioning of the hair and strengthens the hair from the inside out
- Silk Amino Acids: proteins that strengthen, rebuild and nourish chemically damaged hair. also adds softness to the hair because of their moisture binding qualities
- Babassu Seed Oil: known for its protective, soothing, softening, moisturizing, and conditioning properties. penetrates the skin quickly without a greasy residue